Thursday, June 18, 2009

I.T. Help Desk Log

1. Helpdesk: "What kind of computer do you have?"
Female customer: "A white one... "

2. "Hi, this is Celine. I can't get my diskette out."
Helpdesk: "Have you tried pushing the button?
Customer: Yes, sure, it's really stuck."
Helpdesk: "That doesn't sound good; I'll make a note."
Customer: "No ... wait a minute... I hadn't inserted it yet... it's still on my desk... sorry."

3. Helpdesk: "Click on the 'my computer' icon on to the left of the screen."
Customer: "Your left or my left?"

4. "Hi, good afternoon, this is Martha, I can't print. Every time I try it says 'Can't find printer'. I've even lifted the printer and placed it in front of the monitor, but the computer still says he can't find it..."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin