Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Winning The Lottery

John’s business goes bust and he is facing a financial crisis. Desperate, he tries to seek solace in God. He begins to pray, "Oh Lord, please help me. I've lost my business and if I don't get some money fast, I'm going to lose my house as well, please make me win the lottery".

Lottery night comes and somebody else wins. John prays again, "Almighty, please let me win the lottery. I've lost my business, my house and I'm going to lose my car as well if I do not win some money fast".

Lottery night comes and John still has no luck. He again prays, "My Lord, why have you forsaken me? I've lost my business, my house, my car and my wife and children are starving. If I don't win the lottery this time, my wife and my children are going to desert me."

Suddenly, there is a flash of light and the sky parts open. John hears the God shout, "You idiot, buy the damn ticket first."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin