Sunday, February 15, 2009

Take It

A man goes to see the Rabbi.
"Rabbi, something terrible is happening and I have to talk to you about it," said the man.
"What's wrong?" asked the Rabbi.
"My wife is poisoning me," the man replied.
Very surprised by this, the Rabbi asks, "How can that be?"
"I'm telling you, I'm certain she's poisoning me," the pleads. "What should I do?"
"Tell you what," offers the Rabbi. "Let me talk to her, I'll see what I can find out and I'll let you know."
A week later the Rabbi calls the man and says, "Well, I spoke to your wife. I spoke to her on the phone for three hours. You want my advice?"
"Yes," said the man.
"Take the poison."

1 comment:

HalfCrazy said...

LOL. Sneaky Rabbi! I wonder what was the husband's reaction after that! :P

Much Love,

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin