Sunday, May 31, 2009

Extra Hotel Bill

A couple leaving a Paris hotel were given a bill for $400. The man protested to the manager who reminded him that he had a room plus bath.

"But I didn't take a bath," said the man.

"I can't help that, it was there for you," replied the manager.

The unhappy man wrote something on a paper and presented the manager with a bill for $100.

"What's that for?" cried the manager.

"For kissing my wife."

"But I never touched your wife," objected the manager, angrily.

"Can't help it," said the other, "she was there for you."

After a week in a Marseille hotel, he was handed a huge bill.

Remembering Paris, our hero called for the manager and said: "M'sieur, you owe me $300."

"For what?" asked the manager.

"For making love to my charming wife, Ethel, that's what."

The manager suddenly became red-faced and nervous as he replied in a low voice: "Sir, not so loud, please. If you will come into my office, I will write you a check right away."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin