Monday, November 5, 2007

Italian Bread

Two old men, 83 and 90, were sitting on a park bench. The 90 year old had just finished his morning jog and wasn’t even short of breath. The 83 year old asked him what he did to have so much energy.

The 90 year old said, “Well, I eat Italian bread every day. It keeps your energy level high and you’ll have great stamina with the ladies.”

Soooo, on the way home, the 83 year old stopped at the bakery. “Do you have any Italian bread?” he asked.

“Yes, how many loaves would you like?” the clerk replied.

He answered, “I want five loaves.”

She said, “My goodness! Five loaves? By the time you get to the 5th loaf, it’s going to be REALLY hard!”

He replied, “I cant believe it, everybody in the world knows about this Italian bread thing but me!”

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin